Your new forever friend is waiting for you at Oakhurst Veterinary Center!
- All potential new owners are required to complete adoption paperwork and adoption promise sheets. We want to make sure the adoptable pets at Oakhurst Veterinary Center find their perfect forever home!
- All animals will receive their vaccines at Oakhurst Veterinary Center until they are adopted. From that point on, it is the responsibility of the new owner to complete and pay for the rest of the necessary vaccines and parasite preventions.
- We will spay/neuter and microchip your new pet before they go home with you!
- Declaws are optional. If you would like your new pet to be declawed, the owner is responsible for payment.
- There is a $50 adoption fee for all animals adopted at our practice. This fee helps us provide the care these animals need!